Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Frozen Falls, Godfoss Iceland. June 11, 2010


While my traveling companions, Robert Eringer and Frank Martin caroused Rekyivik, Eric the Red and I traveled into the frozen moonscape of Iceland to catch a glympse of the geyser, the all thing, and the drowning pool. On the way we stopped by the frozen falls called Godfoss.

It was too bloody cold outside that I chose to sketch this painting of the falls from within the warmth of our van.

Believe me, after getting kissed by the devil at geyser I was done being frozen to my palette.

I needed a break; warm food, and good wine awaited me before my journey out into the frigid air to paint the Northern Lights.

Frozen Falls, Godfoss, Iceland
5x7, oil,
Collection of Robert Eringer

http://surrealbounce.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment