Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Crystal Ball August 9, 2011

When living life on the edge, as an Artist, Visionary, or Ideatian I find myself looking deep within for the answers to my questions. The trouble is, with every answer comes a thousand more questions. So, after a while, I quit asking and just be.

Visiting the Los Angeles County Museum of Natural History I came across this Anthropomorphic Oracle; Deep, Black, Shining, and Clear. This I shall use as tool to symbolize the intuitive portal to enlightenment; a conduit, transmitter, generating conductor for metaphysical transformation...and all that other esoteric woo woo hyperbole. 

Keep your eye on the ball
www.thomasvanstein.net

1 comment:

  1. within the fissures
    out of the fault lines
    the secrets will rise

    Daughter of Delphi

    ReplyDelete