Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 4, 2010

First Thursday, February 5, 2010



Another magical night. First Thursday Art Walk was well attended, (better than January)
I loaded up my easel and paints and set up again in the heart of the creative environment of the La Arcada Court yard. After an incredible Majestic martini I began to create an abstracted painting, where I held the reins loose and let the Painting paint itself. I won't know for sure how I feel about the painting until tomorrow morning.

Hopefully I won't be wondering who ruined it over night.

So, tonight it was about placing myself in the heart of the art walk, painting, and engaging the public who were curious as to what I was doing. Everything was alive.

It is good to be producing with intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment