Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Santa Barbara Architecture Show. March 11, 2010


Here is another example of gathering all of my paintings together on my studio wall in anticipation of the launch of my exhibition celebrating Santa Barbara Architecture. The show was held at the Architectural Foundation of Santa Barbara in the Summer of 2008.

The two paintings flanking left and right, at the top, are paintings of moonlit landscapes from previous exhibitions, and they were not in the show.

Placing the paintings in a group helps me to see them together and make decisions on how they will flow together, cohesively, in an exhibition. This is my last chance to be with my 'children' before I expose them to the world and receive my fair share of critical feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment