Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Venice Beach Quietude Sept. 18, 2011

It's an interesting community;Venice. Odd, mixes well with the normal especially in the areas around the canals. This place is filled with painting potential.

This scene looked like a painting done by Monet or Renoir! (I'm sure both artists used Photographs as reference).

The Venice canal zone is a peaceful place, surrounded by urban calamity; kind of like the Shire in Lord of the Rings, neighboring the hoards of Mordor .

Being near water calms the mind, but never mind.

www.thomasvanstein.net

1 comment:

  1. come play with me
    shadow, over under
    come near my skin
    corner me with wonder

    come play with me
    flicker, pull my line
    bring balance so soft
    swerve a little time

    come be my father
    so I smile, a loving child
    come air, come shape
    to cradle's embrace mild

    come be my circle
    my again and adore
    my pallet's light
    my canvass once more

    come my essence
    echo this gift
    I am water within
    peace against shift

    ReplyDelete